Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We love great reviews!

Who doesn’t love a great review?  Well we love them and we want to boast about the latest one from Luis Olivares.  Copied and pasted directly from his e-mail he wrote:

Hello Mitchell,
My name is Luis Olivares, you had spoken with my wife a few times via email regarding my Journeyman's examination. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the study materials you sent for me. It was extremely helpful, and I believe it helped me pass my exam. I only wish I had known about your company sooner, I would have taken your classes I wanted a class like what you offer but had a difficult time finding one. It wasn't until I was looking to purchase a code book that my wife found your company. Please know that I will pass your information on to my co-workers who are trying to get their license, as well as the company I work for. I will also plan on using your services when I prepare to take my Masters exam.
Again, thank you for your help,
Luis Olivares

Thanks Luis for making our day Open-mouthed smile

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mac,
    I agreed you right. However As a homeowner it is very important to have the basics about electrical works along our homes. Still if we don't have any idea regarding electrical works it is very wise to have some electricians you can rely on the safety and all the electrical maintenance in each in every homes. I heard about www.electricianmississauga.com that they have electricians that are experienced and had been in the service for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our instruction for the exam is more of a 'system' than anything else. You WILL pass your exam. We will walk you through, step by step and help you understand not only the types of questions, but even the way that the PSI expects to see an answer.melbourne electrician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These trade persons are employed by maintenance departments of factories, plants, mines, shipyards, oil and gas rigs, as well as platforms, and other industrial enterprises.Some of the tasks and sub-tasks associated with the analysis overlap with the responsibilities of other skilled trades.

      Commercial Electrician

      Delete
  3. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.
    Electricians Lancaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on theelectricians lancasterand now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great information. I am wanting to become an electrician in Hamilton and I really appreciate all of this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts